
Stanley: Hey Dinosaur...would you like to help me with my Friendster page? I'd like to make some friends! Yeah, new friends!
Dinosaur: Squeaka squeaka.
Stanley: What do you mean Friendster is passe?
Dinosaur: Squeaka squeaka.
Stanley: I've never heard of Myspace or Facebook. If I join those sites can I make friends? I want to make friends!
Dinosaur: Squeaka squeaka.
Stanley: But I'm not in a band or sketch comedy troupe that I need to promote. I just want to meet friends! Yippee, friends!
Dinosaur: Squeaka squeaka.
Stanley: I've only searched for apartments on Craigslist. I can meet friends there? Woo hoo, friends!
Dinosaur: Squeaka squeaka.
Stanley: I have no idea if I'm a T4M or M4TWF! I just want to make friends!!! Isn't that what the Internet is all about? Connecting with others all over the world? Creating networks that would otherwise not exist? What is the point of the Internet if I can't use it to make friends?
Dinosaur: Squeaka squeaka.
Stanley: I ADORE shopping at L.L. Bean! Goodness, I'm in desperate need of a monogrammed tote and slippers! Yeah, new tote and slippers!!! That's even better than making new friends!!! Thank you, Dinosaur!!!
Dinosaur: Squeaka squeaka.
Stanley: Hey, Dinosaur?
Dinosaur: Squeak?
Stanley: I love you!
Dinosaur: Squeaka, squeaka you too, Stanley.
No comments:
Post a Comment